TEACH STUDENTS TO HEAR GOD’S VOICE AND OBEY, so we do Life Groups. With committed leaders who care about our jr. high students in a setting where they can build depth in their friendship, not only with each other, but with Jesus. We believe Life Groups are the best way for students to start a journey of discipleship. We work with our leaders so Life Groups are a place where every student is accepted and safe to share, question and discuss without fear of judgment or rejection.
Life Groups are kept at ratio of 8 student to every 1 leader and we do groups at host homes all over Orange County specific to their grade and gender.
In JHM Life Groups you will find….
- A place to grow deeper in your relationship with Jesus
- Leaders and students you can learn from and ask questions with
- Chances to experience worship and prayer nights with your group
- Acceptance with a close group of Christ following friends
- Safety in being yourself and a place to be yourself
- A fun night with friends that you will look forward to every week
JHM Life Groups are split up into three sessions to allow for easy exit based on schedule and easy entrance for new students and groups:
· Session One begins September 16th until December 2nd.
· Session Two begins January 13th until March 17th.
· Session Three begins April 7th until June 9th
Location: In homes, Tuesday nights, 7-8:30p
Rolling enrollment all year
If you have any questions email Justin Herman our Jr. High Pastor at Jherman@marinerschurch.org
Interested in becoming a volunteer leader in Life Groups for Mariners JHM? Click here to apply.