We are getting started on making our summer calendar and overall brainstorming.
Here are the things I think should be a part of any summer theme for Jr. High or High School students.
If you dont like them that’s ok, my feelings are not hurt.
- Creative enough to last the summer, 4 months.
- Capable of a captivating design.
- Have teams for challenge.
- Capable for creative skit characters for weekends where applies and camp.
- Marketable to students, not just at our church but outside our church.
- Something Jason can write a song to play in to summer.
- Will be attractive to boys and girls.
- Something staff and leaders can play a part in.
- Will work at every campus including Santa Ana.
- Something FUN.
- Something that allows us enough flexibility to be as creative as we want with weekend design, game and so on.
- Something that could allow us to do a CUSTOM Summer teaching series if we wanted.
I am sure that there is more to add, so add them.
Would love to get your thoughts.
Latest posts by Justin Herman (see all)
- I love reviews. Do you? - July 20, 2017
- Parents, Teaching Your Teen Responsibility, Part 2 - April 12, 2017
- Parents, Teaching Your Teen Responsibility - April 7, 2017